by Christian Szlanic • July 29, 2020
We’re moving! Here’s what you need to know:
- Rock Bottom Granite, your local, family owned and trusted, Treasure Valley granite distributor.
- Everything! We are taking all of our granite, marble, quartz, soapstone, sinks, workforce, equipment, records… Everything.
- Saturday, August 1st we’ll be moved to our new location, just a few blocks from our old location.
- We’ll be moving from 219 Murray St, to 5103 N Sawyer Ave, 83714, Garden City, Idaho.
We need room to grow, thanks to you! Seriously, THANK YOU!
- Our granite, soapstone, marble, quartz, remnants, sinks… were feeling a little cramped. Now, we’ve given them some breathing room, both inside our HUGE warehouse and outside, around our new building. It’s going to help us, and ultimately, you, navigate this business of natural stones.
- We’re getting a real parking lot! No more BODO-esque parking on a dead end street. And more room for us to move our stones around. Those things are heavy, so we need some big toys to get the stones from us, to you and your newly remodeled home!
- More offices! Which means more organization, more customization, more care! More doing! We are expanding Rock Bottom Granite to better suite this current world we are in! And be on the lookout for content from RBG. Ranging from educational, informative, new news… to just plain fun.
- More displays! For our sinks, educational material, and products. It’s nice to be able to see what we have, and share what we know!
- With a little bit of sweat, tears, and some city ordinance hearings.
We are very, very excited for this move. Change can be scary, and stressful. But change brings new opportunities. The world is an ever changing place, and we here at Rock Bottom Granite are thankful for the opportunities that Boise, Garden City, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, the Treasure Valley, Twin Falls, Stanley, McCall, ALL of Idaho, has given us. Thank you for making this possible, and stay safe out there Idaho.
We’ll be adding more social media outlets soon!
Cheers, from the Rock Bottom Granite team!